Skip to content

ring of wizardry

Can anyone describe where to find this?

Comments

• ConphantusConphantus Member Posts: 51
    Next to a tree and a rock, east of the road leading up to the entrance of friendly arms inn. There are videos on youtube describing its location far better than we can do in text on the forum.
    D3V11_
  • themadcowthemadcow Member Posts: 19
    ok thank you
  • BaronVHBaronVH Member Posts: 13
    Is it even there on the iPad? I clicked a million times in the spot where it is. If it is there, then it is impossible to obtain without the x/y coordinates or a way to highlight items on the iPad. And I hope it is, since in all the years I have played this game, this is my first playthrough as a mage.
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    It is. Took me about five taps to pick it up.
  • jmbmd68jmbmd68 Member Posts: 1
    Use the hint key and it will light up. Zoom in and tap as close to the bottom as you can manage.
  • BaronVHBaronVH Member Posts: 13
    Got it. Much thanks. It would be nice if the little search button could be a toggle.
    Aegir_FellwoodD3V11_
  • AmerigoVAmerigoV Member Posts: 8
    Its all there. There are tons of cheat sites from the original release that show maps. So x/y is not available, but I've had no problem eyeballing it until the show up with the Hint button.
  • moopymoopy Member Posts: 938
    edited December 2012
    @jmbmd68
    jmbmd68 said:

Use the hint key and it will light up. Zoom in and tap as close to the bottom as you can manage.

I don't have an iPad, I was just reading this thread and was curious... can you zoom into the point on an ipad where clicking any small area is no longer a problem?

And if so is there a button to instantly go back to the default zoom?

• iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    edited December 2012
    Yes-ish. Really small things like the said ring are still a tad problematic
    No
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    You can't zoom in exceptionally far. There's a very limited zoom in the game, particularly on the iPad. The zoom feature still leaves you pretty far up for some taps (like this ring).

Zooming back out, however, is as simple as it always is on the iPad/iPod and there's no real need for an interface button to zoom back to default.
  • SarthosSarthos Member Posts: 31
    edited December 2012
    Under accessibility options, there is a three finger tap zoom. Unfortunately, you can no longer see the container area when you zoom way in. But you can slide the screen with three fingers while zoomed.
  • SkyPigletSkyPiglet Member Posts: 10
    There's no buttons to zoom. Just pinch two fingers together or apart.