Skip to content

Killing Dynahair

I really like Minsc but my mainchar is a illusonist and i want to play with Nera so Dynaheir made the party mage-heavy. So on the way out Dynaheir had an unfortunate encounter with a gnoll and died, and I have no plans to revive her. It was sad but now i can have a new party member. Minsc seemed a bit upset but did not go bezerk (like in the old BG as i recall) will this come back to bite me later? I don't want Misc to become depressed at failing his mission to protect his witch and go sulk off somewhere.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    No you will be fine.
  • IkMarcIkMarc Member Posts: 552
    Later when you enter Baldur's Gate, he will try to find a new wench. After a few nights he will become a transgender himself with the Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity. Just like Mike Tyson.

http://www.sportsuptodate.net/mike-tysons-opinion-about-his-transgender-news/
  • laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    IkMarc said:

Later when you enter Baldur's Gate, he will try to find a new wench. After a few nights he will become a transgender himself with the Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity. Just like Mike Tyson.

http://www.sportsuptodate.net/mike-tysons-opinion-about-his-transgender-news/

roflmao

• BISHDPBISHDP Member Posts: 19
    I kill Dynaheir off as soon as I get her in the Gnoll Stronghold. I bump a member to get her and then send her off to go hug a gnoll or two. As soon as that reaches its inevitable conclusion, she gets unceremoniously dropped on the curb and Minsc sheds a tear but sticks with me. Dynaheir is one of the weakest NPCs IMHO and as I usually play a mage, I have no need of her.
  • rdarkenrdarken Member Posts: 660
    I have a quasi-related question: What if you don't talk to Minsc, and kill Dynaheir at the Gnoll Stronghold with or without Edwin, then try to recruit Minsc?
  • kkramonekkramone Member Posts: 54
    I made Minsc kill Dynaheir in Gnoll Stronghold. Nothing has happened.. Yet.. =:)
  • MikkelMikkel Member Posts: 86
    kkramone said:

I made Minsc kill Dynaheir in Gnoll Stronghold. Nothing has happened.. Yet.. =:)

I'm sure that'll do wonders for his otherwise firm grasp on reality heh!