Skip to content

Which Post Features had already been confirmed ?

darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
Ok ,

We all know BG-EE has Post Features later , i would like to figure out what post features is coming later ,

I suddenly feel i can't put too much infeasible expectation in BG-EE , due to consider beamdog budgets , resources , etc...

Below is my understaning, may i miss something ?

Multiplay - Cross Platforms (with matchroom) - Confirmed,

Multi Language Support (With voiceset) - "only for specific language support voice set?" - Confirmed

Cloudly Save - Confirmed, beginning of 2013,

At leat one expansion pack - Confirmed,

Weather Effects enhanced - Feature List , Not yet ?

Another One Portrait Pack (Except Jason Manley ) - Confirmed ? mch202 mentioned,

Post edited by darrenkuo on

Comments

• mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited December 2012
    Another portrait pack?? I remember that there should be two, one of Jason Manley and the second of another artist.

Also:
    Twitter said:

18 Dec Trent Oster ‏@TrentOster

We're working on the cloud saves feature. I'm hoping early in the new year. The contrast slider is likely longer off.

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Portrait packs should be real easy for them to do, so can probably get more than just one. Don't remember that being announced though.

Expansion pack should also be doable as separate story at least (Black Pits shows it's clearly possible) though the world map is getting pretty full so I'm not sure where they'd put any additions to the main story... perhaps they're capable of expanding the world map? Yeah an expansion probably comes down to funds but if they can afford BGII:EE they can probably afford an expansion and it's not like sales are going badly either.

As for better weather, that's the first I've heard of it. Do we need that though?
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I get you were never killed by lightning in the EE? We need the save vs clouds NOW!

;)
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Khalid's Save Vs. Clouds is set to 21. ;)