Skip to content

Thief icons where they belong!

when dual classing (i imagine the same happens with multiclass) thief to cleric, the "open locks/pickpocket" icon goes to "special ability" subset.

it does not not make any sense and extra clicking is VERY inconvenient. i think opening locks is by far the most used active thief skill, surpassing detecting traps (that remains where it belongs) and especially turn undead (that replaces open locks on the main hot-bar).

so please, return the "open locks" icon where it belongs and place one of the "item abilities" in the special abilities folder!

Comments

• MERLANCEMERLANCE Member Posts: 421
    The problem I think is that Hide, Turn, and Detect are all constant ability modes that you have one, while pick pocket/open lock/ disable trap are use activated.

Its annoying but short of giving thief/cleric only one weapon slot theres nothing you can do.

Would be nice if it was like Icewind Dale 2 where you could set your own ability bar.
  • trinittrinit Member Posts: 705
    like i said- moving "item ability" to "special ability" subset and placing "pick pocket/open lock/disable trap" back on the main hotbar would make more sense and fix the problem.

if anyone has item ability that he/she uses more than"pick pocket/open lock/disable trap", please complain.
  • MERLANCEMERLANCE Member Posts: 421
    edited December 2012
    Just noticed something. If you use up your snares... you cant use your thief icon anymore from that area. So yeah, I would definitely support moving it back to the regular bar.
  • ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi Member Posts: 2,869
    Or add modular bars, like IWD2...