Skip to content

Baldur's Gate: ADORABLE Edition! (Alt. style portrait pack--WIP)(# of Portraits Complete: 5/94)

13»

Comments

• MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    These are so cool! if you were an NPC I'd get you a sketchpad for christmas, these drawings merit more than lined paper.
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    @Zanian it's cool, but it makes a lot of the edges and colors look sort of weird and kind of defeats the purpose of going for a more simple, flat cel-shaded look than I usually do. Besides my art program's gradient tool is a HUGE pain in the ass to use for anything.
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    I thought the gradient in the Imoen background was actually a little distracting, I preferred the brown clouds you had before.
  • MeraMera Member Posts: 133
    I'm not entirely sure I would use them (kinda not really roleplay ;)) but it's still an amazingly cute work you are doing! And I would at the very least download them just to look at them and feel a little more cute inside me :)
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Helm, yeah! ;)
  • TuthTuth Member Posts: 233
    So, as far as I have seen after the 'fan creations' category was introduced on the forum, all the included topics were abandoned it seems. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but still, I really enjoyed the idea of adorable portraits, so hopefully @LadyEibhilinRhett will continue her amazing work.
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    With the lead up to christmas i think it is fair to assume people are busy at the moment. I am sure they will become more active in the new year :)
    @Tuth
    Dude. The topics haven't been abandoned. Fanart challenge is still going strong, and this isn't dead so much as that I'm home for the holidays and I 1. Have to get more used to drawing on this laptop, and 2. Deserve to spend some time with my family during the holidays. . -c .
  • ZarelyZarely Member Posts: 12
    Oh my they are all so cute! I love the pouting Xan! I definitely will want this portrait pack.
    Just letting you guys know, work will probably resume on these in another two weeks. The unfinished portraits are on my other computer back at my dorm room and even though I e-mailed some of them to myself, I'd rather just keep the complete ones all in one folder instead of splitting them among two computers.
  • MeepichiMeepichi Member Posts: 40
    I played around a bit with inking and coloring some of these in PS.. here's one of them. I'm far from an expert at shading and such, so it could definitely be done better.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Meepichi said:

I played around a bit with inking and coloring some of these in PS.. here's one of them. I'm far from an expert at shading and such, so it could definitely be done better.

That is seriously very good.

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Wonderful work! Maybe one day @LadyEibhilinRhett‌ come back and continue this. That would be great!
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,458
    Oh my.
    I didn't think my beloved Alora could get anymore adorable <3