Skip to content

Stinking Cloud = Stinking Framerate

popopopo Member Posts: 13
Casting "Stinking Cloud" or "Entangle" on the iPad slows the framerate (and game clock) down to a crawl.

There's nothing remarkable about these graphic effects, so this is clearly a bug. (And not one that's exactly hard to notice either). How did this problem make it into a final release?

Comments

• iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    It has both been noted a million times and, as stated by Trent, fixed in the upcoming patch.
    Congratulations on starting a yet another useless thread.
    nirac
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    edited December 2012
    Seriously? How hard is it to check the "known bugs" thread before opening yet another thread on a bug that's been reported SINCE THE RELEASE OF THE GAME?

For crud's sakes, you even use "Entangle" which is the EXACT BUG REPORT that first started this the DAY THE SOFTWARE WAS RELEASED and is the EXACT SPELL I use as the example in the bug report thread.

It's literally the SECOND POST in the Known Issues and Bugs STICKEIED THREAD Popo. You've been around here long enough (and complaining long enough, and been corrected long enough by the community) that you should be checking that thread before starting another thread complaining about something pretty much everyone in the community has long since known about.

I wouldn't be responding like this if I didn't believe this was nothing more than an attempt to complain more about something you ALREADY know about.

Please check the known bugs thread BEFORE Posting another complaint thread next time Popo...if you see a linked thread in the known issues post sticked at the top of the forum, please complain or continue to complain in THAT THREAD, we don't need 100 threads on the exact same topic.

Even if you don't like Beamdog and are peeved at them for their game, please stop wasting the community's time with multiple posts on the same topic.

Don't get me wrong, I ABSOLUTELY encourage you to continue posting about bugs and issues you are finding in game...but PLEASE for the sake of the community and it's time (if not for Beamdog, then for the rest of us) try to post in threads already created about bugs that we all already know about.
    nirac