Skip to content

Merry Apocalpyse!

HowieHowie Member Posts: 136
It's end of the world here, I'm not seeing zombies or giant space hamster yet. I still get to play BG:EE :D
DjimmyMoomintrollTeflon

Comments

• DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    Haha, Merry Apocalypse. I am sorry to disappoint you, but the world has ended. We, who play BG, are in a mere illusion. Our worlds will not end until we have finished BG, BGEE, BG2EE, BG3, BG3EE, BG4, BG4EE... BGn, BGnEE with every possible party/class/race/alignment.... Oh my, we are trapped. Remember the guardians(that are supposed to guard the temple until the end of time) of the temple in the quest to destroy the cult of the Eyeless beneath the Cellars in Temple District in BG2? We shall embrace the same fate... (worried face). :D
    mch202Teflon
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Sorry, my bad. I bought a calendar for 2013 you see.
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    Hail @Silverstar, saviour of Baldur's Gate!
    Silverstar
  • ScotGaymerScotGaymer Member Posts: 526
    The world did end.

The Prime Minister of Australia called it weeks ago. She said that on the 21st the world would end as we knew it because of the total triumph of K-Pop.

And she was right.

Gangnam Style hit One Billion views on YouTube on the 21st.

The world will never be the same again.
    mch202HowieTeflon
  • creator1629creator1629 Member Posts: 66
    well you know everyone good on earth did get raptured up to heaven, it says a lot that you and everyone you know and love are still here on earth
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    edited December 2012

The world did end.

The Prime Minister of Australia called it weeks ago. She said that on the 21st the world would end as we knew it because of the total triumph of K-Pop.

And she was right.

Gangnam Style hit One Billion views on YouTube on the 21st.

The world will never be the same again.

Post edited by Silverstar on
    Moomintroll
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    We will hit birthrate record somewhere in september 2013.