Skip to content

Simeon missing? *SPOILER*

Royce1987Royce1987 Member Posts: 89
I've just got through cloak wood and on to BG, when I go through the gate (near Quayle)...there is no Simeon? I've got Dorn and all, but no final bad guy? Ay help appreciated

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited December 2012
    Simmeon should be in the area past the bridge and to the right. Just explore the whole area.
  • BigounBigoun Member Posts: 5
    He is not .... I dont have him neighter ... and dorn didnt engaged dialogue with me when I arrived in the area .... :///
  • LuigirulesLuigirules Member Posts: 419
    This is just a question, as I haven't taken Dorn into my party yet...

but is this Simeon guy just another one of Havarian's aliases?
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    No, completely new character.
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    Have you taken Dorn through the first half of his quest? If he hasn't read the letter, then Simeon's party do not exist.
  • jcdenton11jcdenton11 Member Posts: 20
    edited December 2012
    I had the same problem with Simeon not appearing after I arrived. Dorn did a speech about sensing him and the other parts of the quest line were completed. I scoured the map and could find nothing. I gave up for a while and did a few quests inside the city. The next day (real life, not in game), upon leaving the city, he spawned properly and I was able to complete Dorn's quest. Might work for you, I had trouble finding a solution for the issue. Maybe rebooting the game did it or something ticked after wandering around Baldur's Gate.
  • CenerCener Member Posts: 45
    Maybe he doesn't appear at night.
  • ZalsonZalson Member Posts: 103
    Some advice: quicksave before you finish crossing the bridge. If you don't see Simmeon & co, go ahead and reload. They should show up on second blush.