Skip to content

Black pits level or exp cap questions, and some...

Could someone please tell me what the level or exp cap is for the Black Pits mod?
I'm assuming it is a set exp cap for all classes and races alike (like bgee), but someone told me it was a level cap instead, and higher that bgee itself.
(Which is quite amazing considering black pits is only 6 hours? Level 10+ in 6 hours? That's fast!)

And if someone happen to know, will there be better character file deletion/export methods WITHOUT using iFunBox?
I'd love to keep my file and saves for a new iPad ( and BG2ee). It would be a bummer if I can't keep my files when I get a new iPad or the next game...

Comments

• The_CheesemanThe_Cheeseman Member Posts: 175
    I just removed the exp cap. Way easier.
  • OurQuestIsVainOurQuestIsVain Member Posts: 201
    Yeah, bringing a thief along for the ride is a complete waste of space in the black pits.
  • The_UnitThe_Unit Member Posts: 7

Yeah, bringing a thief along for the ride is a complete waste of space in the black pits.

Yeah i only used the thief example because of the huge difference between the xp requirements.
  • OurQuestIsVainOurQuestIsVain Member Posts: 201
    The_Unit said:

Yeah i only used the thief example because of the huge difference between the xp requirements.
    I know, I was just agreeing with you. In my first play through I figured a halfling thief would be needed but alas the black pits is purely combat. I'm hoping in some new DLC we'll get an awesome labyrinth filled with deadly traps.

• stbassystbassy Member Posts: 7
    WOW. that's a good detailed answer!
    Thanks.

*gives you a cookie*
  • The_UnitThe_Unit Member Posts: 7
    stbassy said:

*gives you a cookie*

YAY a cookie! also, sorry i couldnt help with ipad version...