Skip to content

Can you mess up a romance? Spoilers

Trying to gay romance Dorn on my neutral warrior. I remember in BG 2, it was possible to annoy Viconia and fail the romance; is this the case in BG:EE romances? I am working on his quest and cooperating, but some of the choices are a bit ambiguous.

After we killed Kryll, the options were to tell Dorn that we should be careful or that it could be a trap. I picked the trap option and he was taken aback. Said something like "Is your desire for revenge weakening? Up until now, you've..." something, I don't remember.

So, are there any tricky options in any of the romances that could mess it up? Or as long as you're nice to them, will it work out?

Comments

• Infern0Infern0 Member Posts: 44
    I'd imagine it's possible to fail, as it was in BG2:EE.

In general just go for the choices that you think they will like, just like in the real world!
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Infern0 said:

I'd imagine it's possible to fail, as it was in BG2:EE.

In general just go for the choices that you think they will like, just like in the real world!

Worked wonders for me with Neera!
  • rdarkenrdarken Member Posts: 660
    Thanks! I got I think the first dialogue in the romance. I said something flirty and he got all flustered haha
  • Infern0Infern0 Member Posts: 44
    rdarken said:

Thanks! I got I think the first dialogue in the romance. I said something flirty and he got all flustered haha

probably went in a bit too hard too fast, but you will most likely get another chance.