Skip to content

Dual-Wielding THACO Modifiers Shows Primary Weapon Listed Twice, And Doesn't Show Off-Hand

HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
edited February 2013 in Fixed
Maybe this has been reported? I checked the list and did not see it.

Example
--------------
When you have Shar-Teel here, she starts dual-wielding a Long Sword and Dagger. Looking at the screenshot (see below) you can see that Long Sword is erroneously listed twice. It should list Long Sword and Dagger. When I change out the dagger with another dagger, the second (circled) Longsword THACO modifier changes.

Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• MagisterMagister Member Posts: 22
    edited December 2012
    When two wielding weapons, in the THACO description area the name of the offhand weapon either doesn't appear or it is replaced by the name of the mainhaind weapon.
    Post edited by Avenger_teambg on
  • enbalminationenbalmination Member Posts: 11
    edited December 2012
    I don't know how to insert pics or I would do that, but I hope you understand my question.I haven't played 2nd edition in years so I may be forgetting some things but here's my question...

I made a fighter, 2 slots in 2 weapon and 2 slots in longsword.
    When I equip a longsword in main hand and a mace in the other it shows the stats as long sword as both weapons in the text box.

Also on the record sheet does the to hit stat take into consideration strength? I had a 18/47 str with just a to hit of +1
    Post edited by Avenger_teambg on
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    reported (#1386)