Skip to content

Weiß jemand genauereres, wann Elder Scrolls Online startet ?

faceless1963faceless1963 Member Posts: 143
edited April 2013 in Off Topic
anmerkung: my threat was mistakenly posted in the general topic forum. i am sorry for your inconvinience. i only liked to know if somebody has some information about the forthcoming mmrpg elder scrolls online. it is possible to pre-order at amazon.de, but there is no date of delivery.

again sorry für the bad english/german :)
Post edited by NeoDragon on

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2012
    You might want to put this in the German section. That or off topic. Since it is obviously not dealing with BGEE.

It is interesting to see how German has evolved to discuss technological terms since I took a class in it. Can I assume deutdchenpatch means "German patch" (relating to software)?
  • DerDuKeDerDuKe Member Posts: 88
    @elminster:

You can assume that this is really bad german with a lot of mistakes. :-/ And nobody would write "Deutschenpatch".
  • Archie_DragonArchie_Dragon Member Posts: 29
    Don't drink and post ;-)
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2012
    DerDuKe said:

@elminster:

You can assume that this is really bad german with a lot of mistakes. :-/ And nobody would write "Deutschenpatch".

Hehe. Good to know. I was thinking to myself that this was like street German. From the hood yo. Being totally hammed never crossed my mind.
  • KazugaKazuga Member Posts: 38
    Poste nochmal den Satz in einem vernünftigem Deutsch, dann können wir weiter reden :D