Skip to content

Fighter Multiclasses/ weapon slots

It seems to me that Fighter/Mages, Fighter/Clerics, and Fighter/Theives should have one extra quick slot weapon slot... playing the game so far, my main who is a Fighter/Mage (long swords and bastard swords) deserves an extra slot... the amount of weapons available to these classes (less so the cleric fighter, but still) is great, and perhaps it's as easy as just going into the inventory, but I really think it'd be more convenient to just have one more... there's also room for that icon to be added!

Again, only for convenience... if I knew how to write mods, I'd be working on it as we speak ;)

Comments

• ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi Member Posts: 2,869
    I'd be happy if they just scrapped that part entirely and switch the whole interface to like the IWD2 one. Completely modular, and removes the issues of dual-wielding and having ranged weapons.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    I'd like a hot key and gui button to toggle between weapons loadouts.

While I'm on the subject there's a lot they could do to improve the UI that would potentially be useful to everybody all the time they play.

It'd be nice to not have to go to special abilities to access special abilities either. As a specific example the cleric/thief has their thieving button under special abilities. The only way to use their thieving skills is to access the special abilities menu first.

Why do I have to go to the special abilities menu first to be able to access my thief skills? Why can't I set a hotkey to directly access the thieving skill independent of any button layout of the GUI? It shouldn't matter where on the little action bar it is (or not), if you can do it then your keys should do it.