Skip to content

View unread - Catch up

lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
edited June 2012 in Site Resources
Any chance for a button so we can see all new posts.
Or am i missing something :P
Post edited by CameronTofer on

Comments

• TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    When I look at the discussion lists there's a "new" icon on stuff that has new replies.
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    edited May 2012
    Just saw that.. Its pretty cool. Not like other forums. me like :)
    Allthough its only the discussions your in...?
  • theacefestheacefes Member Posts: 85
    I've never tried these Vanilla Forums...always been an IPB fan. Not bad though.
    Me neither.. But its getting better and better with time .
  • HeroicSpurHeroicSpur Member Posts: 907
    There's a lot of interesting features here, something new and clever seems to pop out every few moments.
  • William_ImmWilliam_Imm Member Posts: 72
    You know, I'm going to rule out using Vanilla forms in the future - it kinda sucks.
  • theacefestheacefes Member Posts: 85
    One thing I am kind of puzzled about - the background skin has *nothing* to do with anything fantasy or BG related. Looks more Fallout-ish.
  • KoreKore Member Posts: 245
    You know, I'm going to rule out using Vanilla forms in the future - it kinda sucks.
    I'm actually liking a lot of the features Vanilla has. The namedrop feature, the PM conversation feature, the insightful/offtopic/like buttons are all really cool.

This functionality isn't unique to Vanilla, but it seems to have taken a lot of the best features from lithium and IPB and done some tweaking of it's own. I wonder how it would deal with contests and ideation compared to Lithium though. Cba to investigate it though.
    Antonskyline818
    Think we are in need of this button or something like it. With all these new countries , and perhabs threads that doesnt interrest one, the forum easily can get flooded.