Skip to content

Throwing Daggers Weight

AlcibiadesAlcibiades Member Posts: 0
edited March 2013 in Not An Issue
Hi there, I've noticed throwing daggers weight is 1. However in a full stack they are weighing in at 40 creating somewhat of a hassle carrying them around. Did not know if this was the intended way but felt like it should be lower to allow casters and other support chars with low strength the ability to carry a good amount of ammunition.
Post edited by Aedan on

Comments

• Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    The smallest weight is 1. You can always split the stack and give the rest to Minsc.
  • JTMJTM Member Posts: 70

The smallest weight is 1. You can always split the stack and give the rest to Minsc.

I don't think this is actually a bug...just a feature that should be removed imo. There's plenty of weights that are removed on other ammunition or made to be ""0"" for reasonable playability. Throwing dagger's are already a hassle because you can't 'quiver' them like arrows and bullets. Making them heavy, like throwing axes, forces a micromanagement of ammo... of course if you're into that sort of thing and find it fun...

The OP makes a valid request imo and I fully agree with his reasons. But I think it should be made a feature request or if not that then use a tweak mod...like I do ;)
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Yeah, probably we shouldn't kill all mods :)
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited March 2013
    Not An Issue.