Skip to content

More Black Pits

I miss the black pits already. I really enjoyed it a lot! Are there any official plans of expanding the black pits either through DLC or in announced sequel features (if there's any)? Or maybe a mod being planned or already being worked on?

Comments

• SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Imagine how over-the-top Baeloth would be...as a lich. Or better yet, forget Baeloth and give us an eccentric alhoon!
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    Yay.. I'd like that! Splendid idea! .. the Wrath of Baeloth..
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    Indeed. How about a little of both? Lich Baeloth under Alhoon? Or the other way around. I'm sure the people from Overhaul can handle that...I believe they've proven themselves to have a knack for storytelling. Maybe add a twist in the story?

How about gameplay? I was thinking maybe they can add features like at some point (maybe at the end) you're able to select the type and number of opponent to face. That I think would mean an unlimited replay value. Say you can choose to fight all three dragons at once; or maybe a group of drows and illithids. But that would mean there's a greater power behind, that kind of pit-fighting would be out of Baeloth's league. Maybe he's one of the tier opponents as a lich?