Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Game purchased as gift and not received.

TyeCTyeC Member Posts: 2
First of all I would just like to state that I am not trolling. All I would like is for my gift to be sent to the person that it is intended. All I would like is assistance and advise, there is no need to call me an idiot as I know that it was me that made the mistake initially. Let me explain...

On Christmas eve I sent a gift of BG:EE to a friend. Like an idiot I used .co.uk instead of .com in her email address. I realised my error and tried to view my gifted games only to receive the error message 'Error 500 - the end of the world...'. I try again later and then again before contacting support to explain what happened. I got a response on Christmas day which I was pleased and surprised at, unfortunately they changed my email address instead of who the gift was for and ignored the part about the game not being received. I had do log in with my 'wrong' email address to reply. As of today I have still not received a response and my friend has not received her game.

How long do you think I should wait for a response? As a big fan of BG I want this game and the company to be a success unfortunately my experience has not been exactly positive as of yet.

Comments