Skip to content

Dorn

Okay, I found him, but as soon as he joins my party there's a flash about poison and vomiting and everybody dies.

Waited until partway through the city, went back out to do Ulgoth's beard, then went and killed a peasant to drop my party's rep. Then off in search of Dorn (I'd just bought him). Party consists of Khalid, Ajantis, Jaheira, Kivan and Imoen. Ajantis is the one I drop to get Dorn.

Help. Thanks

Comments

• D3V11_D3V11_ Member Posts: 69
    I have read half your post and didn't finish because I was afraid of a spoiler, if there is in fact a (unintentional) spoiler in this post, pleas clearly notify all before they start to read... tho I may be just paranoid, if so just ignore this post.
  • ByrntdiskByrntdisk Member Posts: 3
    No spoiler. Just who was in my party. From everything I can find, this isn't supposed to happen
  • ByrntdiskByrntdisk Member Posts: 3
    Nevermind. Managed to pause it and realized I hadn't done the Lothander quest. My bad.
  • D3V11_D3V11_ Member Posts: 69
    ok thank you, just haven't done any of the new quests yet and really don't want them spoiled. pardon my paranoia.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    I was thinking the same thing till I realized that the Subforum that this forum is under is already entitled "Support (Spoiler Warning!)"

That said, it would be nice if people would be conscious of spoilers in bug reports / requests and tag the threads as such. (no offense intended to the OP, this isn't directed at him).
    D3V11_