Skip to content

Mulahey bug

popopopo Member Posts: 13
Mulahey surrenders and then re-summons his minions upon surrendering. (in other words he doesn't surrender). Then if you defeat him (again) he re summons his minions again.

Comments

• IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Can anyone confirm this bug? What version of iPad are you on? (I doubt it's related to the hardware, this sounds like a game play bug to me).
  • RapscallionRapscallion Member Posts: 81
    Confirmed. I had the same - this only happens if you let him surrender, if you attempt to kill him he'll continue to fight or flee.
  • GaurhothGaurhoth Member Posts: 1
    His surrenders are only a ploy to buy time. Don't accept his surrender. I figured that was intentional, not a bug.

• RapscallionRapscallion Member Posts: 81
    Gaurhoth said:

His surrenders are only a ploy to buy time. Don't accept his surrender. I figured that was intentional, not a bug.

Likewise, I figured it was intentional so I did not report it as a bug. Just confirming that it does happen though. If a dev would like to step in and establish whether it should happen, that would be great.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    I came across this again, and it was pretty jarring. I've redmined it, and will take a look at a fix.
  • D3V11_D3V11_ Member Posts: 69
    I think I remember something like this happening to me in the original Baldur's Gate.
  • sharpiejassharpiejas Member Posts: 35
    It's from the original. As already said, he does it to buy time
    Just because it was this way in the original, doesn't mean it was correct. Hundreds of bugs have been fixed which were never fixed in the original.

See the discussion & comments in the other thread. The update would be to improve the flow of the encounter without changing the dialog significantly.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Chill. You will be happy with the final solution.