Skip to content

Slow download help

Does anyone know of a way to speed up the download, or have another place where I can download the update?
I started this update yesterday morning and have had it running for over 24 hours, and it is currently at 306 MB of 1.9 GB.

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
  • ValthValth Member Posts: 4
    That is going just as slow, is there a direct download I could get?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    There's always this one, although if you're still having issues you might want to check your internet connection and firewalls.
    That one also doesn't really work, tried that one first, then switched over to the BeamDog downloader. I can't really mess with my firewall and internet stuff because I live on campus and they throttle things like torrents, that is why I want a direct download. Currently according to BeamDog, it will take 5 days to download this game.
    Nevermind, after about 2-3 days of constant downloading, never turning my computer off, at speeds of 1-5 kb/s, it jumped from about 300-400MB downloaded to complete in the matter of a half an hour. That was just plain bizarre. I hope nothing is wrong with my download that will make me have to redownload it >.>