Skip to content

[Request] Female Barbarian NPC for BG2EE

As work on BG2EE has already begun, I'd like to put forward a request: with the most recent addition to the NPC roster, all base classes are now represented with the sole exception of Barbarians. And since BG2 is somewhat lacking in women capable of front-line combat (IIRC it's pretty much just Mazzy, and Jaheira might do in a pinch), I'd love to see a female barbarian in the next game.

(And if she could be Neutral, alignment-wise, and thus fit into any party, that would be a bonus.) :)
AntonKurumielminster

Comments

• XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    edited January 2013
    Neutral or Evil would work IMO. Too many damn goodie two shoes in BG2 that it makes me want to cry...
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Well, we're apparently already getting an evil female thief, so if they follow the same principles as with BGEE (one NPC for each category - Rasaad/Good, Neera/Neutral, Dorn/Evil) I wouldn't mind at all if the Barbarian were Neutral. It can't just be Shar-Teel and Mazzy out on the front lines, right? :)
  • OzzyBotkinsOzzyBotkins Member Posts: 396
    Would like a character or two from one of the short races ( gnome, Dwarf, Halfling )
    that would be romancable by the player that has a CHARNAME of one of the short races
    Laflamme
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Sure, she could be a dwarf. That would actually be pretty interesting. :)
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    Anyone else picturing a female half-orc in a fur bikini? :P
    [Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    [Deleted User]
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    edited January 2013
    The smiley not a good enough indicator of tongue in cheek? Why so serious?
    Post edited by RedGuard on
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    RedGuard[Deleted User]