Skip to content

wheres the sign that said this game was beta?

tomhims5441tomhims5441 Member Posts: 8
i was mad because after all these years they still cant get the multiplayer down. aparently the game is still in beta. i wouldnt of bought a beta game lol... how did i miss that?

was it on front page and i just missed it each day i checked? all the titles look solid, no beta up on teh major shibby.

and yea i get it, it takesa lota time n effort to program. but i wouldnt buy this game for ur excuses.
the music ''safe in beregost'' is now soiled by your efforts

Comments

• PacketsPackets Member Posts: 11
    Perhaps you can archive and compress this string of characters into a more useful and succinct post; I'm not quite sure who you're addressing, but you are doing it wrong.
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    edited January 2013
    If you are having a problem with Multiplayer, provide your system specs and more detailed information about the problems you are experiencing. The latest patch 2012 has fixed many MP issues.
  • NecavitNecavit Member Posts: 23
    I am guessing you are like me, and wished a more simple method of connecting in multiplayer.

Yes, they were somewhat deceptive about multiplayer. But they removed the deception from their website and apologized for the confusion.

They are currently working on a simple method for us to connect, and they hope to have it out soon.
  • Ragdoll83Ragdoll83 Member Posts: 34
    Well that makes it all better don't it? Do you also wanna give Lance Armstrong a pat on the back and tell him to keep riding his bike?
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    Closing this thread as I see it going nowhere and not contributing. If you feel it should be reopened, send me a PM.
This discussion has been closed.