Skip to content

Strange things in Rasaad quest (minor spoilers)

griever0483griever0483 Member Posts: 129
edited February 2013 in Fixed
1) I arrived in Cloud Peaks and rested. I was woken up by a troll who NOT attacked me but the dark moon monks/acolytes
2) Slow down problems in Dark Moon monks cave
3) In Dark Moon monks cave Bassano and the other guy talked to me about a trap if I opened the wrong cell. I can't spring it into action indipendently which cell I opened first (I made many trials). Their dialogue goes on only when I open the left cell (even if I opened the cell on the right before)
4) I met Bassano after killing Gamaz. I read on GameBanshee he is supposed to attack me. It didn't happen
Post edited by Avenger_teambg on

Comments

• Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    #1 - well, it is probably fine that way, consider you were woken up by their fight :)
    #2 - if this is the only place where it slows down, then it might worth investigating
    #3 - Huh, so the puzzle trap doesn't work. That is definitely wrong.
    #4 - You mean the bad guy? Whoa, I never met him after he escaped from the cell.
  • griever0483griever0483 Member Posts: 129
    edited January 2013
    #1 Ok... I'm agree... the trolls can attack whoever they want :)
    #2 Yes it is
    #4 He was approximately in x=1475 y=1950. BUT when I returned from Baldur's Gate to Dark Moon Caves to write down the coordinates for you he had returned in his cell. He is the smart guy type I think!
    edited January 2013
    I've fixed #3 but really puzzled about #4.

[edit]
    Ok, i'm on #4.

And #2 and #4 were likely connected, so expect #2 fixed too.
    Post edited by Avenger_teambg on
  • griever0483griever0483 Member Posts: 129
    If you want send me a private message with your e-mail and I'll send you my last save
    fixed in 2013