Skip to content

Ramazith in Candlekeep Catacombs

MirkwrathMirkwrath Member Posts: 1
edited January 2013 in Fixed
I went into the Candlekeep Catacombs, went to sleep, (had the dream where you see the bird in the reflection of the pool) and when I woke up Ramazith was standing right next to me. I talked to him and he said something about me breaking a deal and attacked me. I killed him and got his stuff so I suppose that saves me the trouble of hunting him down...

Edit - Just ran into three copies of him in the tunnels after you get out of the catacombs. They started appearing after I killed one of the phase spiders...I just want him to leave me alone already!. Although, it is a way to get a lot of exp with 4k for each one.

Edit - Ran into four copies outside the Flaming Fist headquarters. This is getting old.
Post edited by Mirkwrath on

Comments

• BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    You broke his deal and he came looking for you...

but seriously, this is messed up. Ramazith has a mind of his own it seems. Also related: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/8316/ramazith-respawning-elsewhere-after-death#latest
  • MirkwrathMirkwrath Member Posts: 1
    He sure does have a way of getting about that Ramazith... Haha yea I like the idea of him hunting me down for breaking my deal though. Before this, however, I had not even been to the district in Baldur's Gate where he lives let alone spoken to him. Also strange is the fact that when I went to sleep after killing him in the Catacombs I woke up to see him standing right next to me again. Feeling creeped out by his reappearance, I once again killed him (he said the same thing to me) and went to sleep again expecting him a third time, but alas, he was nowhere in sight.
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    @Mirkwrath Was this a single or multi player game?
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Yeah, if this was an MP game, then it is the same as the cloning commoners (i think).