Skip to content

When iPad french release ???

When iPad french release ??? C'est long....

Comments

• IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Apologies that I can't respond to you in your native language.

The question hasn't been directly answered anywhere other than in the first set of stickied posts on this forum in which the devs denote their continued support for providing translated releases and, mostly, a "coming soon" with it.

There's another thread (probably still on the first page, maybe second page now) where there are several non-english folks discussing and asking the same question you are.

The general consensus is that it's taking a while due to volunteer translations being slow coming and perhaps issues with the iPad Patch.

The "final" code for the iPad patch has been noted on these boards and twitter...whether the next update will include support for other languages or not is unknown to me at this point.
  • DarkchayDarkchay Member Posts: 60
    :-(
  • DefconOneDefconOne Member Posts: 7
    Actually, there isn't going to be a French release, because it's been determined the game is too good to allow cheese-eating surrender monkeys to play it. :)
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    @DefconOne
    Racism and bigotry aren't tolerated on these forums, even in jest. This is the second instance I've noted from you; don't let there be a third.
    ScooterEstarriol
  • leoleo Member Posts: 10
    @Aosaw, Does it make sense to keep this kind of people on this forum? I vote for ban.
  • DarkchayDarkchay Member Posts: 60
    DefconOne said:

Actually, there isn't going to be a French release, because it's been determined the game is too good to allow cheese-eating surrender monkeys to play it. :)

Sorry.. i don't speak english...

Mais... le pauvre... il ne connait rien aux fromages... laissons-le manger sa malbouffe... la sélection naturelle fera le travail ;-P

• YoYoYoYo Member Posts: 71
    DefconOne said:

Go to your childhood kid. Dont forget about your small toys.