Skip to content

Looking for noob(ish) player.

So I just picked up the enhanced edition and i'm wanting to get some classic D&D action going on the multiplayer. I'm not really looking for someone who will charge through the game because i'm still learning the ropes but I dont think i'll need someone who'll hold my hand either. Just someone who's looking to enjoy playing through the game.

I've got an almost level 2 ranger atm. Dono if he's good he generally gets killed against most things 1 on 1 but so does my whole party really!

Comments

• IonMaidenIonMaiden Member Posts: 5
    Hey, I'm up for starting a MP game if you like. What timezone are you in? I'm GMT but am up late most nights. Send me a pm or add me on steam: IonMaiden667. I have the Beamdog version with the latest update btw, not the steam version.
  • feenix86feenix86 Member Posts: 7
    Sounds good :) im GMT as well but like IonMaiden im a bit of a night owl :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    Yes, im up for being a mage in that party. I'm pretty well versed in the game so being a squishy guy might be better that way, can hang back in the party and be the 'elminster' of the party :P I'm at GMT+1
    And rangers are the shit, you train that sucker and he'll carry you far.
  • YtherYther Member Posts: 2
    Hi there! I just got the game and caught this post! I'm in GMT and would love to play if I can get the sodding thing working.