Skip to content

ETA for GERMAN Subtitles?

muppermupper Member Posts: 4
I bought BGEE at the beginning of December. Everywhere i can read that BGEE is in German. Now since December i cant play, becouse i only have a English Version!

After a couple of hours i can found some Thraeds, that the Windows Version has subtitles in German, but the Voices are English. Thats OK for me, but with the ipad Version i can´t change the Language.

Now i wait since 2 Month for a patch an yesterday it comes out! Instead of fix the Language Button, to change the Language and the Subtitles, they delete this Button!!!!!!!!

I read a lot of Informations here in this Forum but i must say, that this is so bad. NO ETA only the Information since December "it coming soon".

Since Yesterday im very Angry about that Information-Policy and now i would know, why didnt we get the German subtitles???? I dont need that German Voice, but the German Subtitles are Important for German Players like me!

So pls give us German Players a Information about the Language Button and the Subtitles!!!!

Best Reguards

Comments

• kaehlkaehl Member Posts: 12
    edited January 2013
    I'd like to ask the same question, but for Polish translation. And are translated voices planned at all on iPad or just subtitles? Both subtitles and voices are downloadable on Polish section of this forum. Too bad iFunbox does not allow modifying the app bundle in iOS 6...
    Post edited by kaehl on
  • hanickadothanickadot Member Posts: 11
    I was looking forward to current patch for czech translation on iPad and I am disappointed :(
  • Archie_DragonArchie_Dragon Member Posts: 29
    Note to myself: Next "overhauled" game will be bought when it's completely in it's final bugfree, translated shape. I'm a bit disappointed. I'm waiting für 2 months now.