Skip to content

Problem with Neera dialogue/romance *spoilers*

So, I had a couple normal conversations with Neera, then she gave me her sidequest to find Adoy. So I went and took care of that. But after I finished it, she hasn't spoken up since. I don't know what's wrong. I'm in chapter 5 now and she still isn't talking, even if I spam rest and hope that she talks from that. I met a dwarf in BG that she'd stolen from and had a short conversation with her and I was hoping that'd fix it, but no luck. Is this just a bug, or is her dialogue blocked until chapter 6 or 7 or something?

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited January 2013
    Her romance only consists of three talks. If you're not romancing her (i.e. your character is female or said something that made her angry), that's it. What was her last conversation like? (Besides the BG encounter and Adoy-related stuff.)
    Jaeldyn
  • contowncontown Member Posts: 84
    I've never gotten the third one. I've gotten the first two talks, but the third one hasn't happened.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    When you type
    CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("NEERA_ROMANCE", "GLOBAL")
    what do you get?

See here if you need help activating the console: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/8317/how-to-customize-your-game/p1
  • contowncontown Member Posts: 84
    edited January 2013
    So I inputed that command, and I got a list of information about the area I'm in. Probability of rain, the coordinates, etc. Nothing about Neera...
    Post edited by contown on