Skip to content

Forum badges

azuritazurit Member Posts: 182
Is there a list of all forum badges and hints how to earn them? thnx!

Comments

• TalvraeTalvrae Member Posts: 315
    look at some profils and take a look of the description it will give you some hints, i didnt see a list
  • azuritazurit Member Posts: 182
    i was mainly interested in special badges (= not ones you can earn by commeting, getting likes etc.)
  • TalvraeTalvrae Member Posts: 315
    There is supposed to be a badge for pre-ordering the game... trought i dod not get it so...
    edited July 2012
    @Talvrae i know about that one and i didn't get it yet too :( i found also 3 other: tester (beta testers), FriendOfBG (members of /r/FriendsOfBaldursGate), bgee (developers)
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    @azurit : I think those three can be hard to gain. Unless Oster has a dream which reveals you as the god on earth of course XD

So far I just noticed comment, like, agree, insightful badges as well as "quoting" someone and picking a custom avatar.

Which reminds me, I should make a new Boovatar...
    lordkimChristianSophia
    @Cheesebelly yeah i know those three can't be earned :D
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2012
    You get one for 100 posts... that's all I know.
  • RexfaroensisRexfaroensis Member Posts: 134
    Fork, I'd really like a list
  • CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    May I ask for the BGEE supporter badge to look bigger, or at least stand out more? We did pre-order the game you know. :)
  • RazorRazor Member Posts: 436
    @CCarluNN Yea a frame for the avatar would be nice too
  • Fake_SketchFake_Sketch Member Posts: 217
    I think its pretty unique as it is.
    It's the only one generally speaking unrelated to the actual in-game content and looks ominous. Well, that and the developer badge since that is the Bhaal holy symbol. Beta Tester have the helm of glory, so that's in-game XD
  • Fake_SketchFake_Sketch Member Posts: 217
    I hope we get Irenicus for BGEE 2.
    I wouldn't mind that. Let's see if Nat Jones can make a work of art with Irenicus (and with that I mean creepy sixpack, err, corrupted elf)
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    I made a thread with the badges I have, and how many points you get for them... And you can add any I don't have.
    @LadyRhian where it is? post a link pls