2»

Comments

• lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    @Kodrak sure :)

But im all in. 6 hr´s is nothing :)
  • KodrakKodrak Member Posts: 42
    edited January 2013
    @elendar @fateascends @Kodrak @InvasorDePastos @Sarevokok
    Activity Test, Post in your available gaming time for the week coming starting on the 28 all the way to the week-end.

I'm up to play the :

28-29-30-31 Not available.
    1-2 From 12:00
    3 Not Available.

All times are GMT-5

Post edited by Kodrak on
  • SarevokokSarevokok Member Posts: 171
    Mondays and Wednesdays are a no go for me.
    Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and weekends are usually good for me. Later on in the day, 5pm or later.
    I'm in Central time
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    Any time on the weekends(friday, saturday and sunday) is good for me.
    @elendar @fateascends @InvasorDePastos @Sarevokok

Looks like friday will be our first match, if we can get the extra 2 missing teammates of ours to answers back during next week.

We lost lordkim and got an extra slot for someone else to join in.
  • FateAscendsFateAscends Member Posts: 63
    Anytime sunday, monday, friday, or saturday, those are my days off. As long as it doesn't run too late on mondays as well, since I work tuesday morning at 8... my timezone is -5
    @Elendar

You pick a day this week-end and let us know and we can get this 5-man going.
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    I dont mind joining in if you need a sixth. I'm flexible with time, GMT+1 but i'm usually on EST time, as long as it stays in the weekends.
    edited January 2013
    Well we need quicker feedback to get this party started because as it is right now, I don't see this happening.
    Post edited by Kodrak on
  • citizenxocitizenxo Member Posts: 24
    just log into sarges ts server and do drop in drop out
  • JonasonasJonasonas Member Posts: 2
    Get on the teamspeak voice.graylinesgaming.com
  • Puma_SPNKrPuma_SPNKr Member Posts: 45
    I also recommend voice.graylinesgaming.com on teamspeak.

Some gracious soul is keeping 2 BGEE channels open for anyone who wants to meet up.

They're always empty though, so we need to get people to at least connect here and there to look for other players. We should do this so 1, this awesome person will see people use these channels and keep them open and 2, people might actually be able to find legitimate games more often.

Anytime I play BGEE (single or multiplayer) I keep the channel open in case anyone joins. I ask anyone interested in multiplayer do the same, as it'll allow for more multiplayer games matched up.