Skip to content

Do you like spicy food?

2»

Comments

• vorticanvortican Member Posts: 206
    If you don't have to sign a waiver, it could still be hotter!
  • AnduineAnduine Member Posts: 416
    vortican said:

If you don't have to sign a waiver, it could still be hotter!

Haha, been there and done that!
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    My mouth wants it however stomach hated it. halapeno and shin ramyun is fine example good spicy fiod.
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    I have been in tears a few times when eating spicy food and still enjoyed it.
  • doppleganger95doppleganger95 Member Posts: 27
    I grow jalapeno's, serrano's and habanero's in my garden every year for salsa and just to chop up and add to whatever. I have also done Thai peppers, I dried those and ground them up. But, habanero's pretty much my upper range. When I am out to eat, I usually order my wings at one or two below whatever the hottest sauce is. Depending on the place, I can usually eat the hottest, but it's not really enjoyable to be bright red and sweating while I eat. When I go out for Thai or Indian food I tend to order whatever is the highest spice level on the menu, mainly because I know they don't really crank it up for the general population. I have on occasion told the waiter to "make it as hot as you can", see red and sweating above.
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    There's definitely some spicy food I love, but I'm so damn sensitive to it that it can literally be really painful :( Some days when I'm really dead set on it, I go to this little local Mexican place for take-out and buy a carton of milk on the way home.
  • SirK8SirK8 Member Posts: 527
    I love spicy food. Unfortunately my wife doesn't so she never cooks with hot peppers. Usually I add them myself to my food (siling labuyo). My daughter who is 3 also likes spicy food too, but has a lower tolerance right now. She refuses to eat instant noodles if they aren't spicy :) I'm actually quite proud of her for that.