Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Do you like spicy food?

2»

Comments

• vorticanvortican Member Posts: 206
    I EXFOLIATE MY EYES WITH GHOST PEPPER LAVA MWAHAHAHA!!!!!
    If you don't have to sign a waiver, it could still be hotter!

AnduineMedullaOblongata
  • AnduineAnduine Member Posts: 416
    vortican said:

If you don't have to sign a waiver, it could still be hotter!

Haha, been there and done that!

MedullaOblongata
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 517
    Too much spicy food is bad like too many face-punches are bad. Just a little spicy!
    My mouth wants it however stomach hated it. halapeno and shin ramyun is fine example good spicy fiod.

• WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    I have been in tears a few times when eating spicy food and still enjoyed it.

TeflonMedullaOblongata
  • doppleganger95doppleganger95 Member Posts: 27
    Hatred is a flavor. Habanero is the limit for me!
    I grow jalapeno's, serrano's and habanero's in my garden every year for salsa and just to chop up and add to whatever. I have also done Thai peppers, I dried those and ground them up. But, habanero's pretty much my upper range. When I am out to eat, I usually order my wings at one or two below whatever the hottest sauce is. Depending on the place, I can usually eat the hottest, but it's not really enjoyable to be bright red and sweating while I eat. When I go out for Thai or Indian food I tend to order whatever is the highest spice level on the menu, mainly because I know they don't really crank it up for the general population. I have on occasion told the waiter to "make it as hot as you can", see red and sweating above.

SophiaMedullaOblongata
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    Too much spicy food is bad like too many face-punches are bad. Just a little spicy!
    There's definitely some spicy food I love, but I'm so damn sensitive to it that it can literally be really painful :( Some days when I'm really dead set on it, I go to this little local Mexican place for take-out and buy a carton of milk on the way home.

MedullaOblongata
  • SirK8SirK8 Member Posts: 527
    Medium difficulty, please: cayenne is good enough for me!
    I love spicy food. Unfortunately my wife doesn't so she never cooks with hot peppers. Usually I add them myself to my food (siling labuyo). My daughter who is 3 also likes spicy food too, but has a lower tolerance right now. She refuses to eat instant noodles if they aren't spicy :) I'm actually quite proud of her for that.

TeflonMedullaOblongata