Skip to content

BG2EE news?

triclops41triclops41 Member Posts: 207
Don't see a thread for it, but are there any updates?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • swnmcmlxiswnmcmlxi Member Posts: 297
    *Cluck*
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Work has already started on the content for BG2EE, although bug-fixing and engine improvements are still a priority. We don't have an ETA for the release, but we're aiming for sometime this year.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    (Don't let him fool you, the release is scheduled for next week, just before you need to leave the house)
  • triclops41triclops41 Member Posts: 207
    ajwz said:

(Don't let him fool you, the release is scheduled for next week, just before you need to leave the house)

Knew it!
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I think we all need to stay calm... Release dates can get... messy...

It is time for more experiments... I would love a list of bugs fixed in a BG2 thread to wet my appetite...

@Bhaaldog You couldn't even take on Drizzt with one arm tied behind your back!

Although you could eat the hyperchicken... Although we are not supposed to talk about the hyperchicken... The hyperchicken only exists in a non-existent paradox on another plane of reality that exists outside the space time continuum. Talking about the hyperchicken can in fact make the hyperchicken an actual unreality event, imploding said plane of reality and erasing the paradox of it's existance in this area of the space time continuum... I wanted infravision like the elves, but tis' more than just taking their eyes!?!