Skip to content

CTRL + Q crashes the game

satyrionsatyrion Member Posts: 104
edited February 2013 in Fixed
WHen i run around with recruited monsters on my team the game crashes like every 5 minute or more. This especiallly happens in combat. Any idea?
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• ReadingRamboReadingRambo Member Posts: 598
    edited February 2013
    Try using werebears instead :)

In all seriousness, the game isn't stable once u start using some of the CLUA console commands. Expect crashes if u mess with it.
    griever0483
  • CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    @satyrion I use CTRL + Q for testing without any problems. Are you just recruiting random creatures, or what? Some creatures don't have certain animation frames, like fighting, so if you try to fight with them you'll crash.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • satyrionsatyrion Member Posts: 104
    crash seems to occur when i recruit animals and attack enemies with them
  • griever0483griever0483 Member Posts: 129
    I think you should CluaEvoke and CTRL-Q Drizzt and Sarevok... it will be a great team! :D
  • ToffeeToffee Member Posts: 55
    Which animals? "I recruit animals" is hardly useful information.
    Black bears, wolves, huge spiders and probably more types. Crashes after 1 second in combat, but humonaoids like ogres etc works great and never crashes.
    edited February 2013
    Ogrillion also crashes when combats starts
  • ToffeeToffee Member Posts: 55
    Isolate it. What else are you doing whilst you have these creatures in the party? Does it crash with just charname & wolves? Just charnaem & bears? Just charname and spiders? Are these creatures you would not normally be controlling - not also the subject of conjuration magic/shapechanging abilities?

Where are you recruiting these creatures? Could they, whilst looking like a regular winter wolf/squirrel, be unique creatures? Is Jaheira to blame...

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/scientific+method
    its just normal creatures and even with 1 of them and my char alone it crashes.
  • CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    K, logged the bug.
  • SplodSplod Member Posts: 114
    Needs more Werebears.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    @Splod
    As great as werebears are, I'd rather we kept the bugs forums to discussing the bugs, rather than promoting memes.
    Zeckul
    edited February 2013
    Greater Bassilisk, Flesh Golem and dobbeltganger also crashes the game