Skip to content

Can't find Sarevok

So after my last play through debacle I have started a new character and played all the way until I'm level 8 and ready to take out Sarevok. I took out his minions with no problem but upon exploring the entire under area, the entire sewer, as well as the tavern it links with, he is nowhere to be found. Of course I saved after beating his minions so I can't even reload out of here. Anyone have this issue as well?

Comments

• atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,146
    jhall86 said:

So after my last play through debacle I have started a new character and played all the way until I'm level 8 and ready to take out Sarevok. I took out his minions with no problem but upon exploring the entire under area, the entire sewer, as well as the tavern it links with, he is nowhere to be found. Of course I saved after beating his minions so I can't even reload out of here. Anyone have this issue as well?

Did you go through the maze under the thieves' guild?
  • jhall86jhall86 Member Posts: 3
    I went through the sewer access to the left of sorcerers sundries I believe it was called. I did go into the thieves guild earlier on but it wouldn't let me go down the stairs in there
  • atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,146
    jhall86 said:

I went through the sewer access to the left of sorcerers sundries I believe it was called. I did go into the thieves guild earlier on but it wouldn't let me go down the stairs in there

You have to go down the stairs in the thieves guild. It is completely separate from the city sewers. You should have been teleported there right after the palace fight.
  • KanaKana Member Posts: 2
    Just to be sure, have you reached Chapter 7? You won't be able to access the Thieves' Guild Warrens or Undercity until you have played through Chapter 6 at Candlekeep.