Skip to content

Too Much Red... What Happened to Helmet Colors?

In BG (Non-Enhanced) when you changed your primary color, it was reflected in your "helmet flair"... Now it seems every helmet has red on it, regardless of what your NPC's color scheme is. Blech! Anyway to change this, or are the sprites locked in stone now?

Comments

• wildwild Member Posts: 43
    Try just resetting your colours to what you want them to be might have to do this every time you reload though.
  • MelicampMelicamp Member Posts: 243
    edited February 2013
    I think its a bug then... because it does it for me too and you're right @wild it just resets colors constantly. @mlnevese do you think this worth recording in the error log?
  • wildwild Member Posts: 43
    @Melicamp also had interesting effects with the belt of masc/fem sometimes changing an npcs armour colour completely. Minsc in ankheg or full plate has a nice shiny turquoise with his default colours.
  • KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    edited February 2013
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,185
    edited February 2013
    Helmets (and most items) have set colors. You can just delete the set color global effect in Near Infinity, and then items will use colors of your clothing. However, unless I'm missing something you must do this separately for every single item you wish to recolor.
    Post edited by Pecca on