Skip to content

Larry, Darryl, and Darryl

Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
edited February 2013 in Fixed
The Kobold, Xvart, and Tasloi in the area south of Nashkel seems to just carry the autograph around instead of generating it when you ask for it. I killed them without talking to them, and they drop the autograph with my name on it saying, "with love. Larry, Darryl, and Darryl." First of all, I never talked to them, so they shouldn't know my name. Second, I doubt they would say "with love" since I attacked them.

Not a big deal by any means, but I suggest maybe only generate that item if the correct dialogue option was selected instead of making it a default item on their persons.
Post edited by Avenger_teambg on

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @Awong124 You kill a lot of innocents in your games don't you? It seems every post of your's I see involves killing lots of people never intended to be killed...
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    They still love you :D
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Tresset said:

@Awong124 You kill a lot of innocents in your games don't you? It seems every post of your's I see involves killing lots of people never intended to be killed...

You know it! Actually, this was during my semi-evil playthrough.

• smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    Awong124 said:

The Kobold, Xvart, and Tasloi in the area south of Nashkel seems to just carry the autograph around instead of generating it when you ask for it. I killed them without talking to them, and they drop the autograph with my name on it saying, "with love. Larry, Darryl, and Darryl." First of all, I never talked to them, so they shouldn't know my name. Second, I doubt they would say "with love" since I attacked them.

Not a big deal by any means, but I suggest maybe only generate that item if the correct dialogue option was selected instead of making it a default item on their persons.

LD&D are psychic I wouldn't worry about it
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    fixed in 2013