Skip to content

How do I stop Turn Undead from shutting itself off?

PugPugPugPug Member Posts: 560
edited January 2013 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.2)
It seems like even with Party AI turned off, if my clerics are attacking and I try to switch to turning undead, they instantly switch it off and continue attacking.

It seems like they sometimes stop turning if they are attacked, too. If I make them walk away a few steps, I can get them to Turn Undead. But I'm hoping there's a better way.
Post edited by PugPug on

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PugPugPugPug Member Posts: 560
    I'm not initiating anything, though...
  • ZuttiZutti Member Posts: 94
    You can:

-Select more than one party member, giving you the party/formation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
    -Click the big X button.
    -Select your cleric and turn undead
    -Reassign the additional person(s) you abused to access this button.
    Thanks. On second thought, maybe this should be moved to the bugs forum.

Sending up the @Shandyr signal. Hopefully that's the right way to go about it.
    edited January 2013
    edit: posted this comment in the wrong thread
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    @PugPug he's no longer a moderator, so he won't be able to move your thread. You should actually be able to move it yourself by just clicking the edit button on your initial post.
    Thanks!
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    I find my cleric will continue to turn undead if they have no weapon equipped
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    I used Turn Unhead a lot in BG:EE and never found it not working as intended. Turn it on and walk around, that's all you can do. If you have your party selected (including the cleric/paladin) and you attack, it will turn it off.
    If your cleric is attacking when you pause and activate Turn Undead, TU will instantly deactivate when you unpause. Period.
  • Sese79Sese79 Member Posts: 478
    It would be nice if the TURN action had an icon too on the portrait pictures on the left. This way you could see if the cleric is doing his/her work or not.