Skip to content

Why do you have to submit a application to the forum?

William_ImmWilliam_Imm Member Posts: 72
edited June 2012 in Site Resources
[url= http://www.shsforums.net/topic/54271-comments-on-bgee-news/page__view__findpost__p__542161]From the SHS forums, Eleima apparnetly says that you have to apply to be on the forum.[/url]

Cam, please check and make sure that you don't have to apply to the forum to join. I'm sure the people at SHS have lots of good things to share on this forum...
Post edited by CameronTofer on

Comments

• BoasterBoaster Member Posts: 622
    I saw the post on Reddit and I just came here. Had no problem signing up. I used the same screen name. I'm not sure if that made a difference or not.
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    I had to wait for my application to be approved or something before I could post.
  • William_ImmWilliam_Imm Member Posts: 72
    I really think that if it's possible, Cam should change it so that you don't have to do a application before you post on the forum.
  • ScottBrooksScottBrooks Member Posts: 687
    The forums are still under development, so we have the approvals turned on for now so we can get all the kinks worked out before we open the flood gates. Any missing badges, and approvals will be taken care of in due time. It's probably mainly that Cam is out of the office today, and he's been handling most of the forum approvals, etc.
    Anton
  • theacefestheacefes Member Posts: 85
    Can I get a badge for being "xtreme"? (I kid I kid - but that's my avatar on the G3/SHS boards)
  • HeroicSpurHeroicSpur Member Posts: 907
    I think Cam said that we've been let in early so the suggestions we raised earlier, particularly on the reddit, can be repeated here, presumably this is in addition to what Scott has said above.
  • AzL0nAzL0n Member Posts: 126
    Hey everyone, It's good to see you all back here. Is everyone still posting under the same names? I love the design of this forum.
  • HeroicSpurHeroicSpur Member Posts: 907
    @AzL0n: welcome back buddy, looks like it mostly
  • KoreKore Member Posts: 245
    Well I've taken off the "_nametooshort" part of my name from the reddit, but otherwise yep I am. I might as well claim my favourite screen name while I can :)
  • William_ImmWilliam_Imm Member Posts: 72
    William Imm happens to be the name I use at SHS, and on Reddit as well.
  • theacefestheacefes Member Posts: 85
    My name is the one I use across all the IE related boards, including my own, G3 (in case anyone has questions related to mods there/hosting/whatever that the modders haven't already answered).