Skip to content

[Bug] Unexpected QuickLoad

GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
Observed behaviour: pressing "X" to check my area code whilst in an area-transition ambush unexpectedly reloaded to my last QuickSave (and then reported the area code and mouse location).

Expected behaviour: pressing "X" ought to report my area code and mouse location without first reloading to somewhere else!

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    When you go to Options -> Gameplay -> Assign Keys -> Miscellaneous, what does it say for Quick Load? Mine's still set to L.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Likewise, @Jalily: QuickLoad is L and Location is X, I've never changed the default settings. But I'm pressing X, and yet getting the effect of L followed by X, which is obviously wrong. Only in ambush mini-maps, though - it works as expected when I'm on a normal map.
    I can't reproduce it on ambush maps either. Are you on Mac or PC?
    I'm on PC, @Jalily.

Okay, let me try it again and report back, perhaps it was just a momentary glitch.
    Okay, agreed @Jalily, now I can't reproduce it either. Must have been just a glitch.
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    It's Ctrl + X /Enter for debug info :)
    @Gallowglass, in the future you can move your topics instead of reposting by editing the OP. Gear on the top right -> Edit -> dropdown box with categories.