Skip to content

Final battle

JullosJullos Member Posts: 24
Hi all, I just killed Sarevok in the final battle (two times since I had to make sure this was a bug), and each time I get over him I hear a weird windows sound and the game crashes... Anyone else has this problem? The computer is not a problem, he's almost new. I got Nvidia 520 GT processor, 8 gb RAM, etc... Anyone els get this bug/problem? It's really frustrating since I totally own Sarevok's party but can't "win"!!

Comments

• MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Sounds like something that happened very early on and was fixed in recent patches. What version of the game are you running?
  • MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    Madhax said:

Sounds like something that happened very early on and was fixed in recent patches. What version of the game are you running?

It was never fixed. I know for a fact it was still happening in 2011 and 2012. I've also myself submitted crash dump about this.

• JullosJullos Member Posts: 24
    Yeah I submited the crash too but I doubt it will change anything...
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Hm, I've beaten the game several times since this first happened to me, and the game never crashed.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    Looks like it was supposed to be fixed in 1.0.2014. If you are running that version (check the upper right hand corner of the first game screen) send your crash dump to support@beamdog.com