Skip to content

Very minor text consistency with 1.0.2014 kits

FailGeekFailGeek Member Posts: 50
edited November 2013 in Fixed
Just another minor thing. The strings that all the new kits (e.g. Dwarven Defender and Shadowdancer) use to display in the records screen are all uppercase. To fit with the other classes and kits they should be lower case.

I believe these are strings 31970, 31973, 31976, 31979 and 31982.
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited February 2013
    Believe it or not, this minor thing was reported before release. :)
  • FailGeekFailGeek Member Posts: 50
    Rightio.
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    edited February 2013
    Not sure if it really qualifies as a bug per se, but anyway!

I noticed while in "Neera's area" that doing the sidequest there had the guy say something along the lines of "Thank you so much, DRAGON DISCIPLE." upon completion. Obviously the string there is "Thank you so much, < playerclass >." or however that looks in Infinity code, which is neat... but it shouldn't be in all caps. The reason it is, however, is because the new kits seem to all be internally named in all caps. You can also tell if you look at the class name in inventory/record screen by the font being considerably larger for the new kits than it is for any of the other classes or kits. I confirmed it to be the case for Dark Moon Monk, Dwarven Defender, Dragon Disciple and Shadowdancer via inventory/record screen. Blackguard doesn't have it.

EDIT: Oh, seems I got merged in here. Wondered where my topic went.
    Post edited by Silverstar on
  • BJMJDBJMJD Member Posts: 192
    After read Silverstar I remember, I had the same kind of "bug" in the flaming fist's head quarter with the guard near of the stairs, which go to the duc room, before completing the flaming fist's quests.
    I don't remember the sentence he use to said me, but he said ma class and not my name

I am playing on Ipad with the version 1.0.2012
  • YozZzZzYozZzZz Member Posts: 22
    I have also noticed a bug on the Inventory screen - the class/kit name in the upper side of the screen for the new kits from patch 1.0.2014 (dwarven defender, shadowdancer, etc.) are in bigger fonts than for the rest of the classes/ kits and are in all caps.