Skip to content

Reinstate ambushes [Spoilers]

Hello's. I've been looking through some of the area files and noticed that AR5910 is one the flaming fist ambushes that I don't think I'd ever seen in the game. I've done a test travelling back and forth between different locations with different rep and chapters and never got this area.
Would it possible to reinstate these areas, 5610, 57, 58 etc when you reach a certain rep. It would also be cool if you got those encounters when you reach chapter 7 as it would make sense that the Flaming Fist would be after you.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • suddenly_humansuddenly_human Member Posts: 22
    It would definitely be an immersive addition (activation?) which would be cool BUT would there be a Rep penalty if it was introduced because that would be a major pain. (By pain I mean banging head against wall until scull fractures and subsequently inserting forcefully the bone fragments up your rectum)
  • SeveronSeveron Member Posts: 214
    It could probably set that the Flaming Fists don't lower your reputation. After all, a they ambushed you and b no witnesses....assuming you killed them all. >:)
  • MelicampMelicamp Member Posts: 243
    Very cool idea
  • IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
    Related note: I find it pretty annoying when killing bounty hunters who attack me lowers my rep still further. <_<