Skip to content

[BUG] White textures in all scenarios (Windows 7, Windows 8)

2»

Comments

• DaemondevirDaemondevir Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 80
    I have the same problem on my Laptop. Try to update your graphics card driver, if possible.
  • Dee_CazoDee_Cazo Member Posts: 3
    I'm running this on Windows 8 with a Nvidia Geforce GTX570M and can't find a fix.

Drivers are updated.
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    @Dee_Cazo try fiddling with your drivers' settings: There might be some that are messing with the game's renderer. If that is the case, make sure you tell us which ones so that the devs may look into the incompatibility. [note: OpenGL Triple Buffering is currently not supported]

If your computer also has an integrated videocard, right-click the game's executable and check whether it is running on the nVIDIA or the integrated card. Sometimes it happens that the game just picks the integrated card and doesn't run well.
  • MoradinMoradin Member Posts: 372
    Had the same problem, I opened a thread in a different section and was kindly redirected here. I am running the game on an Asus Penthium dual core T4200 @2GHz/2GHz, video card Nvidia Geforce G102M,OS Windows Vista.
    Solution: downloaded the latest drivers (166 Gb), installed and rebooted the system and now the game works just fine. Thank you for the solution, now if you excuse me I'll go enjoy my 18/96 strength warrior :)
  • svartelricsvartelric Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    Edit: HP laptop dv5-1115el, AMD Turion X2 Ultra, ATI Radeon Mobility HD 3400, Windows 8 (32 bit);

I solved the problem by cleaning old drivers with Driver Sweeper (reboot) then using the AMD Driver autodetect tool (http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/auto_detect.aspx) (reboot).
    Game now works properly. I should mention that I bought the game from Steam.

Hope this helps! :)
    Post edited by svartelric on
  • MusicienDaliborMusicienDalibor Member Posts: 2
    I had this problem on my HP Probook with dual swiching video card (Intel HD and ATI Radeon HD), and I tried all versions of ATI Drivers (12.6, 12.10, 12.11 and so on) but nothing didn't go well, so I started 12.6 installer and then choosed "uninstall", reboot, then install again 12.6 =>fixed!
    Important information: ATI Driver (Catalyst) 12.6 is the last, which supports dual graphic cards - any newer don't support it!
    Thank's to all who helped me in this forum :-)
    MusicianDalibor
    (check my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MusicianDalibor)
  • shadshad Member Posts: 2
    I have an amd duron running windows xp (service pack 3) with an nvidia riva tnt2 graphics with the most current driver and i get the same problem. Is this fixable?
  • shadshad Member Posts: 2
    help please?