Skip to content

Joia is holding out on you!

2»

Comments

• BluePearBluePear Member Posts: 13
    It seems she was originally meant to be a multiclass fighter/mage (and in that case probably a different race as well, since humans can't multiclass) or a dual-class with one of the two classes inactive. I checked her out with NI and she has 5 levels in two classes, mage spells memorized, some fighter-specific items (Plate Mail, Long Sword +1, Golden girlde of Urnst, Potion of Heroism etc.) and some mage scrolls. The items are not assigned to any inventory slots, so they don't show up in the game.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    BluePear said:

It seems she was originally meant to be a multiclass fighter/mage (and in that case probably a different race as well, since humans can't multiclass) or a dual-class with one of the two classes inactive. I checked her out with NI and she has 5 levels in two classes, mage spells memorized, some fighter-specific items (Plate Mail, Long Sword +1, Golden girlde of Urnst, Potion of Heroism etc.) and some mage scrolls. The items are not assigned to any inventory slots, so they don't show up in the game.

Interesting. I'd be willing to bet that quest was meant to be a lot more, then. I can only wonder what might have been.