Skip to content

[Bug] NPC 'Easter Egg' lines don't sound

WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
edited August 2012 in Fixed
Current Behaviour:

When using EasyTutu or BGT, all NPCs will not voice their easter egg lines when you click on them a few too many times. This is caused either by those programs themselves or the BG2 Engine.

EDIT: This problem may be due to the BG2 Engine. If I am correct, NPCs do not have these extra lines and so they may be disabled when converting the original engine.

Expected Behaviour:

After a certain number of clicks on an NPC without giving them an order, they will voice certain easter egg lines (e.g. Minsc - "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, watch it! I'm HUGE!", Viconia - "I'll go where you wish, if you keep me from the accursed sun.")
Post edited by Bhryaen on
ElectricMonkCanageekZeckulg314Corvinocmorgan_Q_AldarkQuartz

Comments

• PhyraxPhyrax Member Posts: 198
    Edwin would say "What is this mouse-clicking maddness that makes me do your bidding?". Hillarious!
    Ward
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    edited August 2012
    @Bhryaen If I recall it was 7 clicks before they voiced their lines. However, you can't give them any commands or it breaks the sequence. After those 7 clicks on idle party members they'll begin their set of 4 lines, then it will go to back to the default selection lines.

I didn't know it was randomized, if so I haven't experienced them appearing at random intervals. Whether or not it's 7 clicks for EVERY character, I don't know. I'm just happy to hear they're definitely there now. :)
  • BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
    I'll send this to the Fixed department since it's fairly settled.