Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Selecting the party members with the Number keys (1-6)?

Hi ^^
Longtime fan of Baldur's gate here, since SCSI for BGEE came out I decided to start a new game (I preordered it but didn't play since I was waiting for my favorite mod). I'm having lots of fun but there's something that is frustrating me a LOT. Whenever I played BGII I could select each of my party members with the number keys (1 to 6) and even go to their inventory when i double tapped their number wich made the inventory management a LOT quicker and during battle I could select each party member without using the mouse. I don't know if I'm missing something but I don't have that option anymore and I can't assign the keys in the options.

Thank you ;)

P.S: English is not my native language so there will be some syntaxical and grammatical errors... sorry :p

Comments