Skip to content

I can't hear any voice from npcs, only from my char

When I set up spanish translation the voices seems to be gone (no, not the spanish voices, the ENGLISH voices), but, if I choose english language... TA DA!! the voices are back!! Sooo.. why? This is going to be fixed? I can't find any official answer to this SERIOUS bug, i don't care for the spanish voices (i would prefer voices in spanish, but np) I just want to play baldur's gate with voices in English and subtitles in spanish. So please, any tweak to fix this issue or any OFFICIAL ANSWER will be appreciatted.

I got other bugs (like blocking on pause when I rest in Beregost's Inns on MP, forcing me to load game) but this one needs to be fixed soon.
Supernome

Comments

• drickterdrickter Member Posts: 6
    Same here, but in English, some character still don't have voices.
  • SupernomeSupernome Member Posts: 29
    Exactly the same. It is unacceptable
  • drickterdrickter Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2012
    Is there any fix to that ? It would be nice if someone could provide any link.
  • JoneletomJoneletom Member Posts: 18
    edited November 2012
    Same here, this time in czech..Support says it wil be fixed with latest patch..Which is coming out...when?
  • RagoRago Member Posts: 5
    Same with german, please keep in mind that in the original game, some npc´s just had text, so that one is not a bug.
  • VaryahenVaryahen Member Posts: 224
    Yep, but there is NO voice for any npc. this looks like a silent film...but this is not time for silent films...right?

I will not play without voices. I'm sure of that.
  • SoulafeinSoulafein Member Posts: 15
    I hope overhaul team are working to fix this, thy ruin the experience of baldur's gate to many people if they don't...
  • rencoryarencorya Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    dfgdf