Skip to content

Most "Odd/Unique" Thing That's Happened To Your Party In The Baldur's Gate Series!

IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
Yes, this is a very random and "What the actual *BEEP*" topic, but I'm sadly interested to know! :D

I'd probably have to go with BG1:EE, I used Neera and had her cast a spell.
Had a demon slaughter the enemy and battled it out with a bunch of Low-Level Newbies VS Hungry Demon for about 20-30 minutes before realizing my death was inevitable and everyone got completely torn limb from limb! :D Oh, ICT, you do know how to torture a party!

On an unrelated point, I AM ALIVE. I DIDN'T DIE!

Comments

• TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    Talking about neera she removed my gold during battle, so that was odd.
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    @Icecreamtub: Hey there, I'm glad to see you're still alive indeed! :)
    @Teflon: I think Neera's secretly stealing your money under the guise of 'wild magic'... :p
    @tilly: Yup, Cyric's a god. One of the more evil-aligned ones, as far as I can remember. I got a whole entry on him written in one of my Dungeons & Dragons books. :)
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    Well, there was that one time I decided to use a wild mage in a Black Pits run... And of all the possibilities, a Gate was opened, and I had to watch a Pit Fiend kill off my level 3 party by simply touching them.
  • KingGhidorahKingGhidorah Member Posts: 201
    tilly said:

Naming my character Cyric then finding the holy symbol of Cyric on Mulahey in the mines -- and going through the entire rest of the game wondering what the holy symbol with CHARNAME's name on it meant to the story! o_o'

Until ToB, I had no idea Cyric was a god, and the whole thing was a coincidence. -_-'

Heh, I had a similair thing when i first played ToB and created a mage called "Balthazar".

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Well I almost named myself Drizzt. Remember those people who say: "I could take Drizzt with both my arms tied behind my back!"? Well I thought they were saying Tresset so I named my character that.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.