Skip to content

How do I minimize the screen for BGEE

I'd like to leave the BGEE game on Pause abd minimize the screen so I can get some other work done on my computer. What keys would I use to do that?

Comments

• LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited March 2013
    Under "Gameplay" "Graphics" deselect (unclick) "Full Screen" to shift to Windowed mode.
    Post edited by Lemernis on
    And might I say, having only just checked this out for the first time, how awesome the zoom feature is now in Windowed mode. That rocks! (So much easier now for me to journal the experimental game I'm running! Versus tabbing back and forth between a Word document and the game screen, I mean.)
  • francofranco Member Posts: 507
    Terrific. By helping me out you also helped yourself out. That's great and thanks.
    edited March 2013
    Okay, well actually I remember now that I had used windowed mode before and unfortunately it remains very difficult (at least with my computer, which otherwise runs the game flawlessly) to move the windowed area around within the larger map using the cursor that way. So unfortunately back to tabbing from full screen to Word doc I go. :\
    Post edited by Lemernis on
    Ouch. Found major surprise discrepancy between windowed mode and full screen mod. In the full screen mode, the armor classes of Charname and Viconia are -6 and -2 (in inventory page). In the Window mode,
    the armor classes are 6 and 2.
  • FrostyFrosty Member Posts: 190
    ALT +Tab.
    Many thanks Frosty. That works.
  • PawnSlayerPawnSlayer Member Posts: 295
    You can also use Alt-Enter to quick-switch between windowed and fullscreen mode.